Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

บ้านค้นหาLatest imagesสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

[Wii Talk] Wii 㹡ý鹽

Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
GoblinHero
GoblinHero

จำนวนข้อความ : 39
: 38
Registration date : 13/06/2007

[Wii Talk] Wii 㹡ý鹽 Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: [Wii Talk] Wii 㹡ý鹽   [Wii Talk] Wii 㹡ý鹽 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 7:17 pm

Breast cancer survivor: Wii has helped to visualize my new life

logo Wii ѹ͡ǹ شդä ѧѡҵǴͧ console Wii ǹ 駶Ҷ ѹԹ仹Դ Wii ѹѡä ¨¡ͧǡͧ Wii - -"

բҴ "DS Therapy" 仫 èТҴ ͧ Wii Ҵ -_-"

In yet another flattering article on how the Wii can help overcome unfortunately physical conditions, MSN is reporting that the Wii is helping a 50 year old woman recover from breast cancer. The Wii is re-building her strength and agility by playing titles such as Wii Sports on the machine.

quote:

Zamora, of Redondo Beach, California, is recovering from a bout with breast cancer and has been rebuilding her strength and agility playing virtual golf, bowling and tennis on Nintendo’s new Wii console, which has a motion-sensing controller that lets players mimic real-world moves.

Zamora, who worked in advertising for years, said the games helped her visualize her new life after her “year of fear.”

“My life is coming back. It’s not about loss. It’s about setting aside what I was and evolving into an even better person ... This has been a cornerstone,” said Zamora.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17055244/

ORC!!
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

[Wii Talk] Wii 㹡ý鹽
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1